- Car parking – onsite, secure undercover parking. Guest self car parking $30, valet parking $35 per 24 hours.
- 24 hour room service
- Laundry facilities
- In-house guest laundry available for our Studio and One Bedroom Suite guests (charges apply)
- Valet dry-cleaning available (charges apply)
- Our Front Desk can arrange:
- Car Hire
- Day Tours
- Extended Tours
- Local Attractions
- Airport Shuttle and cabs
- Baby sitting
- Massage & Beauty Treatments
Business & IT
- Photocopying and faxing available (charges apply)
- Internet stations (charges apply)
- Wireless internet access in the lobby (charges apply)
- Broadband internet available in all rooms (charges apply)
Hotel Grand Chancellor Auckland City offers a total of 81 guest rooms to suit all budgets and guest requirements, ranging from our standard studio and one bedroom suites on levels 1-3, to one and two bedroom fully serviced apartments on levels 7-14. All rooms are air-conditioned with in-room personal thermostat controls and feature personal balconies, offering views of downtown Auckland, Sky Tower or the harbour, harbour bridge and North Shore, and include our own personalised bathroom amenities.
No. 1 Hobson Lounge & Bar is open mornings with a breakfast buffet. It is also a great location for meetings and private functions or a glass of wine or beer in the evening.”
We have a selection of meeting rooms for those important get-togethers where you don’t want to be drowned out by all the extra space:
- Bridgeway Room – lobby level, natural light, seating up to 40 people.
- Hobson Room – lobby level, seating up to 12 people.
- 1307 – 13th floor, spectacular views of downtown and the harbour, seating up to 15 people.